Yard Grader – Outdoor Public Yard
Location: 129 Fenmar Drive, North York ON
Posting Date: July 7, 2021
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Shift: Day Shift: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm and every other Saturday.
Working in our outdoor public receiving yard in a collaborative team environment, you will be providing the highest levels of customer service and grading scarp metal.
- Deliver the highest levels of customer service as customers enter the yard
- Inspect and grade incoming material
- Direct customers where to unload material
- Answer customer questions and assist with any inquiries as required
- General Housekeeping of the Yard
- Work outside in a variety of weather conditions
- Previous experience in an industrial environment
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Enjoys working outdoors
- Strong English communication skills
What we offer
- Change rooms with lockers and showers
- Lunchroom equipped with microwaves, fridges, coffee
- Yearly Safety Boot Allowance
- Uniforms and Laundering Service
- Organized, clean, and well-maintained work environment
- On the job training with CMI’s culture of learning and opportunities to advance
- An inclusive, friendly and multi-cultural environment
- Progressive and approachable leadership team focused on winning and continuous improvement
- Our commitment to your health and safety, and the health and safety of our customers, neighbours and others around us
- A purposeful role protecting the environment and contributing to sustainability.
- A competitive salary, excellent benefits and performance-based increases
Are you already picturing yourself at CMI? We thought you might be! Send us your resume and let us know how you would you make an impact at CMI.
We are Public Transit accessible! CMI is located at Steeles Avenue & Weston Road in North York. A 20-minute bus ride from TTC Pioneer Village Subway Station in North York.
CMI is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.*
← Back to careers