Location: 8470 Keele Street, Concord ON
Posting Date: November 11, 2020
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Shift: Continental Night Shift: 6:00 pm to 6:00 am. Week 1: work Monday, Thursday and Friday; Week 2: work Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
Pay: $17.00 and up based upon experience & Generous Night Shift Premium
Working in a team environment, you will be involved with the shipping, receiving and processing of recycled metal as well as general housekeeping of the yard.
- Sort material according to type and grades, using new modern equipment
- Upgrade material, to provide a higher profit value
- Prepare material for shipment
- Move and stock material with material handling equipment (forklift), we will train you on forklift if not experienced
- Be an extra helping hand with general housekeeping requirements
- Previous experience in an industrial facility
- Previous forklift experience is an asset
- Good English communication skills
What we offer
- Brand-new state of the art facility (150,000 square feet)
- Change rooms with lockers and showers
- Lunchroom equipped with microwaves, fridges, coffee
- Yearly Safety Boot Allowance
- Uniforms and Laundering Service
- Organized, clean, and well-maintained work environment
- On the job training with CMI’s culture of learning and opportunities to advance
We are Public Transit accessible! CMI is located at Keele and Langstaff in Concord. A 20-minute bus ride from TTC Pioneer Village Subway Station in North York and a 10-15-minute bus ride from Rutherford GO Station in Vaughan.
← Back to careers