Location: 470 Dobbie Drive, Cambridge ON
Posting Date: July 7, 2021
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Shift: Day Shift: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Evening Shift: 4:pm to 1:00 am
Pay: Motivated and High Performing Drivers can earn up to $80,000 annually
CMI is looking for several AZ licensed Truck Drivers to join our Transportation and Fleet Division and support our customers throughout Southern Ontario.
- Be the face of CMI and provide an excellent customer experience
- Operate our lugger trucks, tractors and roll-offs
- Pick up scrap metal loads at our customer sites and deliver to our CMI sites for processing
- Exchange bins at customer sites
- A clean driving abstract and CVOR
- AZ license, with minimum 3 years experience
- Must be experienced with manual transmission
- A thorough knowledge of safe driving procedures and traffic laws
- Previous experience driving around Southern Ontario and know the areas thoroughly
What we offer
- The ability to go home every night and sleep in your own bed
- Excellent CVOR safety rating
- Fleet renewal program
- Diligent reliability and maintenance program
- Computer dispatched
- ELD’s in all trucks for Electronic Logs and Inspections.
- Dedicated driver trainers
- Lunchroom equipped with microwaves, fridges, coffee
- Yearly Safety Boot Allowance
- Uniforms and Laundering Service
- Organized, clean, and well-maintained work environment
- On the job training with CMI’s culture of learning and opportunities to advance
- Our commitment to your health and safety, and the health and safety of our customers, neighbours and others around us.
- A purposeful role protecting the environment and contributing to sustainability.
- A competitive salary, excellent benefits and performance-based increases
CMI is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.*
← Back to careers